Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Bile ade kerja melimpah-limpah kat sini, mesti kate menyesal datang UTP, betul kate Nadia.
Enough talking about assigments, give me a break. I want to talk about my unforgettable moments since I was born. Sangat banyak. And so, I might missed some.
1) When I was about in primary school, I have this sampin, a white sampin. I don't like to wear this sampin as people have always asked me, "Pakai sampin ke pakai skirt?". Ciss, ape hodoh sangat ke sampin aku tu haa?
2) When I was in Standard 6, Cikgu Azmar urged his students to come out with a drawing. The idea was to use the painting to decorate the class. Only some worked on it. Me? I bought a 5 MYR wall clock for the class. Motif tetiba je beli jam kan? Bijak tak? Ehh silap..bengong tak?
3) When I was in my primary school age, there was once, I have forgotten what the subject is, but the teacher did asked the students to bring their pets to school. I don't have any pets and so, my father bought me fishes. Guess what? My mother put few tablets of panadol in the bail, on where I keep the fishes. Arwah la semua ikan2 tu. Mak memang tak suka haiwan.
4) In Stantard Five if I'm not mistaken, I cycled back home crying all over. Dah macam orang mati mak. Tapi sebenarnye, sebab Cikgu Amnah pindah sekolah. I felt like a dumb when reminiscing this. Perlu ke menangis-nangis ni haa?
5) In Standard 6, during Kajian Tempatan class, Cikgu Azmar asked Amin Shafiq what tenaga boleh diperbaharui means? He did not answered the question and when it comes to me, I answered, "Maksud dia bila habih guna tenaga tu, boleh guna lagi, tak akan habih" I got it right using my own words for that term. Bravooo. Time ni loghat utara kuat lagi okk.
6) I was in Ipoh riding on motorcycle and stopped at the traffic light as it was red. Suddenly, came this pak cik with his motorcycle aside. Out of blue, he said to me "No plat motor adik terbalik" OMG! OMG! OMG! Malunye aku. So, I have been riding that evening around Ipoh berjam-jam without even notice about the No plat thingy. Malu okk. I was the limelight on the road.
7) Sampai dekat this toll. After paid for the cost, I was about ready to go. Tiba2, Naqib gempak "Enjin mati". And I was like gelabah gile. And tiba2 jugak, akak toll menyampuk telling me, "Jangan panik, relax2" Goshh! Malu okk. Sebenarnye enjin tak mati pun. Kurang asam kan kau, Naqib.
8) While on the way back home, stopped at this kiosk. Selling Air Jambu. Order macam biase la, "Akak, air jambu 3" Tengok2 kn, akak tu customer je. Alahai, macam nak lari je dari situ.
9) I'm not good at playing soccer. First time ever, I played this game when I was 13 kot. Sebab terpaksa. Cikgu PJ yang urged the boys to play soccer, while girls playing netball. I was like an idiot on the field. Nampak bola, mengelak. Nampak bola, lari. No wonder team kelas Gigih selalu kalah.
10) Teringat the moment I went for Choral Speaking Audition kat Gerik after tengok gambar kat facebook tadi. Gigih sangat pergi audition kan. Nyanyi lagu Atomic Kitten, yang macam 'The tide is high, but I'm holding on.....I'm gonna be you Number one' Tak ingat title song tu. Owhh rakan2 choral, miss u all la.
I have live till now with the past moment which has built every phase of my life and taught me
the real meaning of life itself. There are so many things happened in my life. So many things to be talk but I have so little time to write them all here. I'm sharing with all of you part of them.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
I’m at home now finally, *a long sigh* after has been slaved to face the tremendous of tests, quiz and assignment. It was such a tough week though before I could sit here smiling, having a break for Hari Raya. It is such a good therapy to celebrate Raya after going through such an obsolete killing week. Thanks God I’m still alive, I thought half of me has dead. *hyperbola disitu* Worst of all, I don’t even got time to treat myself with some shopping. Owh, I assume this year will be the worst and lamest Raya after all. Pity me.
And and the plan to masak2 with Meeda for breakfasting yesterday was not working out. The plan to shopping sakan at Ipoh as well. Yang dapat pun pergi Pasaraya Sakan je kat Bandar Universiti. And the name itself is lame. Baju2 pun style outdated sangat, there was once I said to Meeda, “kampong sangat baju2 kat sini” and she’s nodded. What such an awful misery life I have to go through.
Can you imagine after susah payah with tests and when we just want to have some fun to chill out the dismal day, but at last need to learn the truth that we were not mean to do so. Road Tax Meeda mati. And so, kami breakfasting nearby Taman Maju and Bandar Universiti je. Don’t have the gut to go to Ipoh. Police are now everywhere as far as eyes could see. Musim Perayaan kan. Menyemak je la.
Teringat this Pakistanese ke Bangladesh entah, the owner of this shop. Biase la, yesterday we all did some window shopping around Bandar Seri Iskandar *I don’t know how could this dilapidated small town could earn the title ‘Bandar’ * Kesian dia, because after I used his toilet, and after we snapped picture in his shop dengan baju2 but at last, end up with nothing. Hahaha.
Mesti dia frust kan. Sorry, we just want to release this craziness after facing the test early in the evening. Tapi kau yang jadi mangsa kan. Tak kesah la. Janji I’m happy, hehe. Okk, tomorrow I’m going for last minute shopping with my brothers. And I hope there are still a lot of big catch of baju2 cantek ok. Hey, boutique owners, spare me some nice Baju Melayu!
baju raye kami sedondon, kuning keemasan woo~
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
bergembira bersama rumet
get away from me, mr orang lidi
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Saturday, September 5, 2009
2) Lagi kan, Bechir berdebat dengan aku n Nin pasal Culture and Melayu segala. Ade ke patut dia kate Melayu asal dari Africa?
Bodoh Ngok betol kan. Bukan ke dia yang asal dari sane? And on top of that, dia kate We don't look like a typical Malay. Sebab style rambut kami tak macam Melayu. Owh sengal kan Bechir. And he said I look like Chinese. Lawak tak?? Gila kan. Langsung tak de rupa Cina aku ni. *bangga sebenarnye, tq2 Bechir* Tapi tahu tak, esok tu dia bagitahu Nin yang aku macam orang Bangladesh Jamaica. Ngek Ngok punya Bechir.
fuck pak guard! LARI..*
6) Then mase nak masuk entrance, kena marah dengan Pak Guard lagi. Sebab tak renew sticker motor. Ish, apesal aku tak pernah tahu pun pasal benda ni kan. Ingatkan dia nak marah Si Syaf ni sebab keluar tak bagi kad pas keluar masuk tu. Alih2 aku gak yang kena kan. Pak Guard sangat pilih kasih. Tak suka.
7) And bile dah malam lagi, Syaf and I tengok movie. Oleh sebab ni bulan puasa, kena la layan cerita hantu. Owh yeayyy, sebab bulan puasa kan hantu kena ikat, pandai tak kami? Tengok cerita Histeria. Acap and Nin masing2 dah pengsan terbongkang. So, kami tengok dua orang je. Dah lame plan nak tengok cerita ni tapi takut nak tengok and dah alang2 Syaf ajak, layan je la. Yang bestnye kan, kami dua2 memang takut cerita seram. So, bile hantu muncul, masing2 tutup muka dengan bantal. Sampai habis cerita, muka hantu macam mane pun tak tahu, hahahaha. Baik tak yah tengok kan.
p/s: Next week ade test HSE and SBE, dua2 held on the same day, dua2 subjek kena membaca plak tu, pengsan~