Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dean's List Award Buka Puasa Dinner

Honestly speaking, I'm not that clever or a scorer. I'm just an average type of student who always try hard to get good marks in exams. I believe everyone can succeed if they work hard. Kalau orang tu rajin berusaha, he surely will succeed. Orang yang pandai semuanya rajin. The keyword here is Rajin.

Since in primary school, I'm so passionate to score in term of test marks. Always try to get higher marks than previous test. I had this book which I wrote the test marks for every subject and from the records, I came out with graphs. Simply to see how is my performance. I even jotted down other people's marks, the top scorers in the class. So that I know, where is my position.

Now in UTP, the passion is still there tapi dah tak de lah sampai nak tulis every test marks and buat graf semua. Dulu foundation ada buat tapi bila dah start degree, dah stop buat semua tu. Kat UTP, my result sampai sekarang ni boleh la. Average je. Tapi alhamdulillah, syukur dengan apa Allah bagi.

I always remember my GPA even since foundation pun. For me, GPA is so important. It's a benchmark of our study and how good we are.

Foundation first sem : 3.57
Foundation second sem : 3.26
CGPA Foundation : 3.41

Time degree,
First year, first sem : 3.09
First year, secod sem : 3.58
Second year, first sem : 3.31
Second year, second sem : 3.46
Third year, first sem : 4.00
Third year, second sem : 3.60
Current CGPA Degree : 3.50

Last Wednesday, we have this Dean's List Award Buka Puasa Dinner for DL achievers for previous semesters. It was fun to gather with coursemates and taking pictures. The event was handled by Syntech juniors and it was quite bleak. Never the less, it ran smooth except for the cert's collection yang macam huru hara sikit with the light went off out of a sudden.










I hope to graduate with CGPA above 3.50. My current CGPA is just on the fence. Cukup makan!


7 comments:

Hakim KOT said...

pergh..ada pic aku..hik3

syafiq izzat said...

perghh..hakim kot komen blog aku tuuu.

Hakim KOT said...

hahahah...ak x femes mcm ang..

syafiq izzat said...

hakim kot. gile tak famous. haha pengasas rangkaian hakim sedap!

Hakim KOT said...

skrng dh xdak dh..
skrng foodfrenzy.com..
nak tau lebih tny khir..
hahaha...
up-to-date with technology yaw!!!!

CiKaLi said...

omgg... hahaha

Mademoiselleain said...

huyooo tayang CGPA tinggi wa ckp luwww... hehe good job anyway!