Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Fluffy because it's so fluffy.

I never like cat. Even, when I'm typing this I still do. Honestly, I'm afraid it will bite and its claw looks pretty much intimidating. I know, it sounds nuts and not cool to say that. But yeah, cat is quite scary to me. It is like a mini tiger. It may look tame but who knows if it can harm people. Ok, drop it. I'm just being insane.

Ok, that was before. Now, I still feel unsafe but however it reduced much. Since when? Since I met this kitten named Fluffy. Yeahhh, I even gave him name. So not me. Fluffy is different than those aggressive cats. It's kinda behave and so of course, so fluffy. It's so fluffy I think I'm gonna die. Muahaha. But now, this kitten has gone. Puas cari tapi tak jumpa.




May be he's back to his owner kot. Sedih. I shall meet you again little guy becase you are the only cat who failed to scare me. LOL. So adorable, so cute, so fluffy.


No comments: